Saturday, November 17, 2007

Hit + Run

Hit + Run is a unique TShirt silkscreening enterprise operating out of Los Angeles.

They throw killer parties where TShirts are hand printed right on the spot.



Brandy Flower and Mike Crivello act as curators, selecting from their network of artists to compile a collection of single-color silkscreen designs.



alt



Guests personally select their unique combination and placement of the designs, each one solely available during the single night exhibitions.  Party goers interact in the process on -site with Flower and Crivello to create pieces of one- of-a-kind wearable art.



Tonight is the big 2nd year anniversary event.



alt



I just had a screen made of an image that I sketched way back in the early 70's.

I'm looking forward to printing it on a few shirts at the event.

If you're in LA, perhaps I'll see you there!



alt

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.